Re: ContourPlot3d labels
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92806] Re: ContourPlot3d labels
- From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 07:06:48 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
look up the option: ContourLabels in the help.
Alejandro Allievi wrote:
> I have a function F(x,y,z) = C (a constant). I'm plotting contour
> surfaces using ContourPlot3d for different values of C. The surfaces
> plot fine but the contour does not show the value of C, so it's
> difficult to visualize which contour is which. Is there any way to
> place the value of C on each contour surface??
> Thanks in advance.
Tel. +41 71 353 8585, Fax +41 71 353 8907
E-Mail:<mailto:dh at metrohm.com>
Prev by Date:
Re: Color coding a Table entry
Next by Date:
Re: time based moving average (and other newbie mathematica
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Simplifying Bessel Functions