RE: Finite difference method with mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92693] RE: [mg92653] Finite difference method with mathematica
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 06:40:29 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200810091038.GAA24182@smc.vnet.net>
> Does anybody know some examples or notebooks in Mathematica
> about finite difference method for solving nonlinear PDEs?
> I know about NDsolve which is not what I am looking for.I
> would like to know about using Mathematica for finite
> difference method and etc.
The IMTEK Library includes some finite difference routines.
Prev by Date:
Re: CountryData Shape and Graphical objects
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica Plot Functions
Previous by thread:
Finite difference method with mathematica
Next by thread:
Re: Finite difference method with mathematica