Re: Executing external notebook

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92764] Re: Executing external notebook
  • From: Peter Pein <petsie at dordos.net>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 04:35:17 -0400 (EDT)

change all input cells in common.nb to initialisation cells, save common.nb
and chose in the appearing box to create an autosave package. this will
generate a file common.m in the same folder as the common.nb is located in.
Then you can use <<"/path/to/common" in your main[1-5].nb (of course you have
to replace the "/path/to" part by the actual path to your common file).

Peter