Re: Turning off default rules associated with TableHeadings?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92768] Re: Turning off default rules associated with TableHeadings?
- From: Helen Read <hpr at together.net>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 06:15:57 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: HPR <read at math.uvm.edu>
AES wrote: > Simple option to turn off (forever!) the default horizontal and vertical > rules associated with the TableHeadings option -- the ones that got > added with M6? > > [I realize this is a really trivial niggle, but I also really dislike > the look of those rules in Tables -- especially since the default > spacing between the horizontal top rule and the first row of the table > is badly chosen, at least for my eye.] Have you tried using Grid? It is far more flexible than TableForm ever was, and easy to format however you like. I don't even show my students TableForm anymore, we use Grid for displaying nice tables. -- Helen Read University of Vermont