Re: Turning off default rules associated with TableHeadings?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92768] Re: Turning off default rules associated with TableHeadings?
- From: Helen Read <hpr at together.net>
- Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 06:15:57 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: HPR <read at math.uvm.edu>
> Simple option to turn off (forever!) the default horizontal and vertical
> rules associated with the TableHeadings option -- the ones that got
> added with M6?
> [I realize this is a really trivial niggle, but I also really dislike
> the look of those rules in Tables -- especially since the default
> spacing between the horizontal top rule and the first row of the table
> is badly chosen, at least for my eye.]
Have you tried using Grid? It is far more flexible than TableForm ever
was, and easy to format however you like.
I don't even show my students TableForm anymore, we use Grid for
displaying nice tables.
University of Vermont
Prev by Date:
Re: Getting rid of those deprecated Doloops?
Next by Date:
Re: Resize dynamic graphics - How?
Previous by thread:
Turning off default rules associated with TableHeadings?
Next by thread:
Variable amount of Buttons in Mathematica