Turning off default rules associated with TableHeadings?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92762] Turning off default rules associated with TableHeadings?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 04:34:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
Simple option to turn off (forever!) the default horizontal and vertical rules associated with the TableHeadings option -- the ones that got added with M6? [I realize this is a really trivial niggle, but I also really dislike the look of those rules in Tables -- especially since the default spacing between the horizontal top rule and the first row of the table is badly chosen, at least for my eye.]