Turning off default rules associated with TableHeadings?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92762] Turning off default rules associated with TableHeadings?
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 04:34:55 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
Simple option to turn off (forever!) the default horizontal and vertical
rules associated with the TableHeadings option -- the ones that got
added with M6?
[I realize this is a really trivial niggle, but I also really dislike
the look of those rules in Tables -- especially since the default
spacing between the horizontal top rule and the first row of the table
is badly chosen, at least for my eye.]
Prev by Date:
Re: Need a Dialog that doesn't disappear on return press
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica Plot Functions
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Why is Mathematica assuming k==l and how do I
Next by thread:
Re: Turning off default rules associated with TableHeadings?