Turning off default rules associated with TableHeadings?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92762] Turning off default rules associated with TableHeadings?
  • From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 04:34:55 -0400 (EDT)

Simple option to turn off (forever!) the default horizontal and vertical
rules associated with the TableHeadings option -- the ones that got
added with M6?

[I realize this is a really trivial niggle, but I also really dislike
the look of those rules in Tables -- especially since the default
spacing between the horizontal top rule and the first row of the table
is badly chosen, at least for my eye.]