Re: Export ListPlots using PlotMarkers to .pdf

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg93113] Re: Export ListPlots using PlotMarkers to .pdf
  • From: gyzhou at 139.com
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 03:11:43 -0500 (EST)

The same thing with "6.0 for Microsoft Windows (32-bit) (February 7,
2008)"
Why not use \[FilledCircle]? It works for me

On 10=D4=C225=C8=D5, =CF=C2=CE=E73=CA=B103=B7=D6, Curtis Osterhoudt <c...@l=
anl.gov> wrote:
> A nice ListPlot may be made using various PlotMarkers; it's especially ea=
sy for me to use symbols like \[GrayCircle]:

> ListPlot[{#, Sin[13 #]} & /@ Range[0, 1, 0.01],
>  PlotMarkers -> \[GrayCircle]]
>
>   However, if I want to save such a plot as a .pdf (whether using Export,=
  SaveSelectionAs, or using print-to-pdf-file), the symbols are screwed up,=
 with the filling and the outlines offset from each other.

=========
=========