How print multiple copies of notebook?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg91658] How print multiple copies of notebook?
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 07:18:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
How can I print multiple copies of a notebook? Mathematica 6.0.3 refuses to do so even though I tell the print driver to print many copies. I tried also Option Inspector, Selected Notebook, Printing Options > PrintingCopies and changed the default to the number I wanted (and applied it, of course). Still when I print I get just 1 copy, whether or not I also tell the print driver to print the same number of copies as I set in Option Inspector. Environment: Windows XP SP3, HP LaserJet P3005dn Drivers: PCL5e, PCL6, PS (I tried all three!) But clearly this cannot be a problem with the HP print drivers, since other applications have no difficulty whatsoever with printing multiple copies. Is this a bug? -- Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu Mathematics & Statistics Dept. Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H) University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W) 710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801 Amherst, MA 01003-9305