Re: Re: animated faces of polygon

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91662] Re: [mg91654] Re: animated faces of polygon
  • From: Caroling Geary <caroling at mchsi.com>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 06:44:45 -0400 (EDT)

I received a private reply to my question, included below. My
response could not be delivered, so I'm posting it here.

Hmm, that would work. Thanks for the info and idea. They could just be black and
white, 2-color. Since I'm so new to this, examples are really helpful. Are there
any examples on the internet that you know of that do such a thing
(referring to "subdivide the faces ... and color the triangles")?

----------------------  Original Reply and Message:

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net