Newsgroup posts return - Admin

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91696] Newsgroup posts return - Admin
  • From: "Steven M. Christensen" <sunfreeware at gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 07:15:45 -0400 (EDT)

As some of you have pointed out, the newsgroup posts for the Mathematica
newsgroup were not appearing since August 28.   Apparently, a news
server somewhere was failing to send the posts.  I contacted my ISP and
they worked for several days to find the problem and repair it.   It
seems to be working now.

The mailing list posts went out fine and all posts should now be in the
newsgroup as well.

Very sorry for the delays.

Steve Christensen
Moderator