Re: Re: How print multiple copies of notebook?

Another MathGroup participant told me privately that he had had the same
issue on Windows XP and contacted Wolfram tech support.  They told him
it was strictly a Windows problem and would be fixed in the next release.

My temporary, extra-step, work-around is to Save As > PDF and then print
multiple copies from Adobe Reader.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305