Re: ListDensityPlot with Axes, Ticks, TicksStyle

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91786] Re: ListDensityPlot with Axes, Ticks, TicksStyle
  • From: Jean-Marc Gulliet <jeanmarc.gulliet at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:54:41 -0400 (EDT)

Adrian Lupascu wrote:

> I am trying to use ListDensityPlot with options Axes, Ticks and TicksStyle, but neither of them seems to have any effect. I use Mathematica 6.
> Any help is appreciated.

ListDesityPlot does not use (and know nothing about) Axes and Ticks
(which are associated to Axes). However, ListDensityPlot uses Frames and
their associated functions. For instance,

   ListDensityPlot[{{0, 0, 1}, {1, 0, 0}, {0, 1, 0}}, Mesh -> All,
    Frame -> {True, True, None, True},
    FrameTicks -> {{0, .5, 1}, {0, 1}, None, {.8}},
    FrameStyle -> Directive[Orange, 24]]

Regards,
-- Jean-Marc