Re: ListDensityPlot with Axes, Ticks, TicksStyle

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91789] Re: ListDensityPlot with Axes, Ticks, TicksStyle
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 22:55:14 -0400 (EDT)

Of course, it would help a lot if you gave an example.

ListDensityPlot normally gives a Frame, so maybe you need FrameTicks and
FrameTicksStyle? Or maybe you need Frame->False, Axes->True?

ListDensityPlot[{{1, 1, 1, 1}, {1, 2, 1, 2}, {1, 1, 3, 1}, {1, 2, 1,
   4}}, Mesh -> All,
 Frame -> False, Axes -> True,
 TicksStyle -> Red]

--