Rules from TreeForm

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg91853] Rules from TreeForm
  • From: Christian Chong-White <christian_chongwhite at hotmail.com>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 05:09:15 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I am wanting a simple way to get the ordered list of rules that are
internally generated using TreeForm, given the user has input an
expression to that function. TreeForm usually generates a GraphPlot
(or LayeredGraphPlot?) image. I am after the rules underpinning that
graph visualisation.

(BTW I searched this group but could not find a matching solution to
this problem. Apologies if I have missed something obvious.)

Cheers
Christian