Re: Solving algebraic equations with some conditions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92025] Re: Solving algebraic equations with some conditions
- From: Kay-Michael Voit <kay at voits.net>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 04:36:21 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> So I have a system of up to 55 algebraic equations (Not every Exp[I (p k > x + l \[Omega] t)] occures after inserting the ansatz, thus some will be > trivial) for the 55 Fourier coefficient. The equations are not linear, Sorry, there are obviously only 21 Fourier coefficients to calculate according to the ansatz. I messed it up.