Using Mathematica with GSL
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92017] Using Mathematica with GSL
- From: Tommy Nordgren <tommy.nordgren at comhem.se>
- Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 04:29:00 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: tommynordgren.com
Any there any glue libraries available that implements Glue code,
to evaluate C expressions exported by the Mathematica Splice command,
in terms of functions provided by the GNU Scientific library (GSL).
Thankful for any help, Tommy Nordgren
Prev by Date:
Re: Functional programming?
Next by Date:
Out[xx] included when saving figures?
Previous by thread:
Re: Solving algebraic equations with some conditions
Next by thread:
Re: Using Mathematica with GSL