RE: Out[xx] included when saving figures?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92052] RE: [mg92019] Out[xx] included when saving figures?
- From: "David Annetts" <davidannetts at aapt.net.au>
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 06:16:51 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200809170829.EAA14100@smc.vnet.net>
> I recently upgraded to Mathematica v.6, and am encountering a problem.
> In the session, if I click on the sidebar of a figure
> generated by GraphicsGrid, and choose "save selection as"
> from the menu, then the "Out[xx]=" in front of the figure is
> also saved. If instead I click on the figure directly, the
> "save selection as" option is grayed out.
> Is there anyway I could save the figure without being
> bothered by this "Out[xx]="?
Because of the problems selecting composite graphics that you've described,
I have been doing this using
plt = GraphicsGrid[...]
but your mileage may vary.
Prev by Date:
weird NMaximize behaviour
Next by Date:
Re: How to separate a sum into terms
Previous by thread:
Out[xx] included when saving figures?
Next by thread:
Re: Out[xx] included when saving figures?