Out[xx] included when saving figures?

I recently upgraded to Mathematica v.6, and am encountering a problem.
In the session, if I click on the sidebar of a figure generated by
GraphicsGrid, and choose "save selection as" from the menu, then the
"Out[xx]=" in front of the figure is also saved. If instead I click on
the figure directly, the "save selection as" option is grayed out.

Is there anyway I could save the figure without being bothered by this
"Out[xx]="?

If I quite the session and restart Mathematica, without doing any cell
calculations, then there is not any "Out[xx]=" (and In[xx]=) so I
could save the figure without the need of any post-processing.

Thanks for any suggestions.

JT