Re: Out[xx] included when saving figures?

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg92060] Re: Out[xx] included when saving figures?
  • From: dh <dh at>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:26:06 -0400 (EDT)

select the cell bracket of your cell. Open the OptionInspector (Menu:

Format/OptionInspector). Type: ShowCellLabel into the LookUp fiel nad

hit enter. Then disselect ShowCellLabel. Now when you click apply, the

Out[..] will disappear.

Hope This helps, Daniel

Jung-Tsung Shen wrote:

> I recently upgraded to Mathematica v.6, and am encountering a problem.

> In the session, if I click on the sidebar of a figure generated by

> GraphicsGrid, and choose "save selection as" from the menu, then the

> "Out[xx]=" in front of the figure is also saved. If instead I click on

> the figure directly, the "save selection as" option is grayed out.

> Is there anyway I could save the figure without being bothered by this

> "Out[xx]="?

> If I quite the session and restart Mathematica, without doing any cell

> calculations, then there is not any "Out[xx]=" (and In[xx]=) so I

> could save the figure without the need of any post-processing.

> Thanks for any suggestions.

> JT

Daniel Huber

Metrohm Ltd.

Oberdorfstr. 68

CH-9100 Herisau

Tel. +41 71 353 8585, Fax +41 71 353 8907

E-Mail:<mailto:dh at>