Re: Out[xx] included when saving figures?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92060] Re: Out[xx] included when saving figures?
  • From: dh <dh at metrohm.ch>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:26:06 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

select the cell bracket of your cell. Open the OptionInspector (Menu:

Format/OptionInspector). Type: ShowCellLabel into the LookUp fiel nad

hit enter. Then disselect ShowCellLabel. Now when you click apply, the

Out[..] will disappear.

Hope This helps, Daniel

--

Daniel Huber

Metrohm Ltd.

Oberdorfstr. 68

CH-9100 Herisau

Tel. +41 71 353 8585, Fax +41 71 353 8907

E-Mail:<mailto:dh at metrohm.com>

Internet:<http://www.metrohm.com>