Lagrangian/KKT conditions.

So we need to make a mathematica program that will classify the critical points from the Lagrangian/KKT conditions.

//Basically this is the first time that I am doing anything in mathematica! So honestly I don't know much, I went through some tutorials, and else, and that help me a little bit...//

So I am able to calculate all of the KKT conditions from given objective function, and given constraints...

But now, I somehow need to take these results, and put it in some tipe of function that will actualy solve this conditons and find critical points.

Now, how do I take something that mathematica calculates and parse it in some other function????

help, please...