Re: Open DumpSave in new context?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92317] Re: Open DumpSave in new context?
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:19:31 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
the *.mx file store the symbols with the context and so: you can't do that.
karl.daggfeldt at gih.se wrote:
> Is there a way to specify a new context for a DumpSave:d file when I open it?
> The simple approach below is working when the file is saved with Save but not with DumpSave.
> (*DumpSave a to file*)
> (*not generating myContext`a but rather Global`a*)
> Greatefull for answers!
Prev by Date:
Launch notebook in FE and evaluate it immediately
Next by Date:
Re: Redirecting input
Previous by thread:
Open DumpSave in new context?
Next by thread: