Re: A Package Function Tutorial

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg92249] Re: [mg92228] A Package Function Tutorial
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 03:31:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Bushman (real name ?),

Thanks for the input ... I have downloaded and installed your package
and look forward to reading the guide on creating functions.

One small correction to your otherwise accurate installation directions.

Your package files must be installed in the directory given by:

I have posted the same comment on your website.

HTH ... Cheers ... Syd

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at

Mathematica 6.0.3 for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (21st May, 2008)
MacOS X V 10.5.4
MacBook Pro 2.33 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM