Re: A Package Function Tutorial

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg92249] Re: [mg92228] A Package Function Tutorial
  • From: Syd Geraghty <sydgeraghty at me.com>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 03:31:57 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Bushman (real name ?),

Thanks for the input ... I have downloaded and installed your package
and look forward to reading the guide on creating functions.

One small correction to your otherwise accurate installation directions.

Your package files must be installed in the directory given by:

$UserBaseDirectory/Applications

not

$UserBaseDirectory

I have posted the same comment on your website.

HTH ... Cheers ... Syd

Syd Geraghty B.Sc, M.Sc.

sydgeraghty at mac.com

Mathematica 6.0.3 for Mac OS X x86 (64 - bit) (21st May, 2008)
MacOS X V 10.5.4
MacBook Pro 2.33 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo  2GB RAM