Re: Banded triadiagonal eigenvalues
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92306] Re: Banded triadiagonal eigenvalues
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 06:50:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bergen
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
dkjk at bigpond.net.au wrote:
> I'm trying to solve a pair of coupled ODEs using the finite difference
> method. As such I need to find eigenvalues/eigenvectors of banded
> tridiagonal matrices.
> I don't trust the results I'm getting from Eigensystem.
> Does mathematica have any dedicated algorithm for such matrices?
Take a look at the Linear Algebra section in Advanced Topics in the
Prev by Date:
Re: Function changes in a program
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Banded triadiagonal eigenvalues
Next by thread:
how to get rid of quotation marks in out put data