Launch notebook in FE and evaluate it immediately
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92329] Launch notebook in FE and evaluate it immediately
- From: Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:21:43 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: University of Bergen
Is there a way to launch the front end and instruct it to do something *immediately*, without any user intervention? For example, evaluate a notebook using the default kernel. Is there a way to do this, perhaps with a command line option? I know that this can be done with the kernel, but I would like to use the Front End---more specifically I would like to diff two notebooks using AuthorTools's NotebookDiff function.