Re: How to debug init.m?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg92413] Re: How to debug init.m?
- From: Bob F <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
- Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 21:48:20 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
I heard back from Wolfram customer support and they have sent this to
the developers as an official bug, so hopefully it will be fixed in an
upcoming release. Thanks for everyone's help, especially John Fultz.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
signs in the mathematica output
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: How to debug init.m?
Next by thread:
Defining a custom Leibnitz operator in Mathematica