Re: Can't figure out how to export Mathematica into Word

If you have Word 2007 you can copy the equation as MathML and paste it
straight in Word. It is editable in Word's equation editor.

Otherwise, try a copy as picture.

Cheers -- Sjoerd

On Apr 2, 11:48=C2 am, neojunkox <sungreenta... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I help out my lab partners in one of my classes by exporting out the data=
 and equations we worked on from mathematica. They use microsoft word so I =
need to copy or export things into rtf first or copy things directly into m=
icrosoft word. The problem is that many symbols come out strangely when I t=
ry to export or even copy them the tables and math notation comes out like =
---
> =C2  =C2 {\[Null], "\!\(\*SubscriptBox[\(F\), \(1\)]\)", "\!\(\*Subsc=
riptBox[\(d\), \(1\)]\)", "\!\(\*SubscriptBox[\(=EF=81=B4\), \(1\)]\)", "\!=
\(\*SubscriptBox[\(F\), \(2\)]\)",

> It seems like there is something not set up the way I want to in the expo=
rt or copy functions... Also, when exporting to rtf, the tables come out as=
 a list of data instead of being in the correct form. Another system used t=
o export this stuff out to rtf correctly by default... How do I set up math=
ematica to do the same?