Re: overlay of multiple plots Show command does not work
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98343] Re: overlay of multiple plots Show command does not work
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 02:46:23 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 6, 12:02 pm, Venkatesh Ramakrishnan <venk... at tifr.res.in> wrote: > Dear All > > I generated a list of plots, which I want to overlay. (say around 100 > plots). > > I tried to read in the list inside the Show command. > But somehow it does not seem to work. > > Any suggestions? > Try to pose the question more precisely---"does not work" doesn't tell us much. Try PlotRange -> All in Show.