Interface to Documentation Center

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98328] Interface to Documentation Center
  • From: David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 02:43:40 -0400 (EDT)

As promised above, I have now updated my website to include the
information about creating documentation that interfaces with the
documentation center.

Obviously you use this information at your own risk!

My explanation uses my new DebugTrace package as an example, and as I
explain on the website, it will probably be convenient to install this
temporarily to start from a working example.

David Bailey
http://www.dbaileyconsultancy.co.uk