Re: Is there a BNF for Mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98386] Re: Is there a BNF for Mathematica?
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 05:04:59 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Apr 5, 1:39 pm, "meit... at gmail.com" <meit... at gmail.com> wrote: > I have been looking for a Backus-Naur Form grammar for Mathematica. Is > there one out there?? When reading these kinds of questions, one always think: what is he really trying to achieve? If you say *why* you need that, you will surely get more useful answers.