- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98435] Re: ListContourPlot3D
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 05:59:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Uni Leipzig
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
take the volume data and convolve it in 3d with a low pass filter.
kang chen wrote:
> I have data of density for a 32*64*64 box. I use ListContourPlot3D to draw a
> surface that density equals some value (say 0.5). It turns out that the plot
> is very rough. How can I make it smoother? There is no "InterpolationOrder"
> parameter for ListContourPlot3D.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Efficient construction of a correlation matrix
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: