- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98400] Re: ListContourPlot3D
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 05:52:12 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
I guess the Method option would have helped you. Unfortunately, the
documentation of ListContourPlot3D fails to reveal its permitted
values. You must be member of Skull and Bones before you are entrusted
with this information.
Cheers -- Sjoerd
On Apr 8, 11:03 am, kang chen <kangchen1... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have data of density for a 32*64*64 box. I use ListContourPlot3D to draw a
> surface that density equals some value (say 0.5). It turns out that the plot
> is very rough. How can I make it smoother? There is no "InterpolationOrder"
> parameter for ListContourPlot3D.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: how to build pattern for a square matrix of reals?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: