- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98406] Re: Hyperlinks
- From: ragfield <ragfield at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 05:53:19 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 8, 4:02 am, "A. B." <functionalcoati... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hyperlinks in notebooks can only link to tagged cells in the notebook or =
> URLs on the web, or so it seems.
> I would find it useful to be able to link to an external file (not a
> notebook nor a text file) and having the file opened by the default exter=
> application that handles the given file type.
> Would it be possible to implement this, maybe programmatically (functions
> sending commands to the operating system ? Applescript ?) ?
Prev by Date:
Re: how to build pattern for a square matrix of reals?
Next by Date:
combining contourplot and regionplot
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: