- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98393] Re: [mg98371] Hyperlinks
- From: Bob Hanlon <hanlonr at cox.net>
- Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 05:50:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Reply-to: hanlonr at cox.net
Use the function SystemOpen
---- "A. B." <functionalcoatings at gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Mathematica experts,
Hyperlinks in notebooks can only link to tagged cells in the notebook or to
URLs on the web, or so it seems.
I would find it useful to be able to link to an external file (not a
notebook nor a text file) and having the file opened by the default external
application that handles the given file type.
Would it be possible to implement this, maybe programmatically (functions
sending commands to the operating system ? Applescript ?) ?
Prev by Date:
Re: how to build pattern for a square matrix of reals?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: