Re: Enlarging figure size by Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98391] Re: Enlarging figure size by Mathematica
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 05:50:31 -0400 (EDT)

Janos,

I'm afraid I can't reproduce your results. When I save as JPG a
GraphicsGrid of 3x3 identical JPGs it actually reduces in size (with
the standard compression ratio setting).

I assume that you are talking about the notebook containing those
JPGs. In that case it is quite understandable, as this will deal with
the uncompressed versions of the images. The same happens when you
edit a JPG in Photoshop and save it as a Photoshop native format.

Cheers -- Sjoerd