Re: nostalgia for old behaviour: graphics re-sizing
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98441] Re: nostalgia for old behaviour: graphics re-sizing
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 04:50:39 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 8, 12:04 pm, "Solomon, Joshua" <J.A.Solo... at city.ac.uk> wrote: > In all versions of Mathematica, you can re-size graphical output with a click and a > drag. However, prior to v6 (or maybe even v7), once you re-sized an output, > that new size remained coupled to its input. So that if you were to > re-evaluate the input, possibly even tweaking it in some way, the new output > would have the new size. This doesn't seem to work anymore. Now, all new > outputs are given the default size. Is there anyway to get Mathematica to revert to > the old behaviour? It does work for me in 6 and 7.