- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98453] Re: ListContourPlot3D
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 04:52:58 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Apr 8, 12:03 pm, kang chen <kangchen1... at gmail.com> wrote: > I have data of density for a 32*64*64 box. I use ListContourPlot3D to draw a > surface that density equals some value (say 0.5). It turns out that the plot > is very rough. How can I make it smoother? There is no "InterpolationOrder" > parameter for ListContourPlot3D. You could interpolate manually using Interpolation, and plot with ContourPlot3D.