- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98453] Re: ListContourPlot3D
- From: Szabolcs <szhorvat at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 04:52:58 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
On Apr 8, 12:03 pm, kang chen <kangchen1... at gmail.com> wrote:
> I have data of density for a 32*64*64 box. I use ListContourPlot3D to draw a
> surface that density equals some value (say 0.5). It turns out that the plot
> is very rough. How can I make it smoother? There is no "InterpolationOrder"
> parameter for ListContourPlot3D.
You could interpolate manually using Interpolation, and plot with
Prev by Date:
Re: Re: Fast Access to Installed Packages
Next by Date:
Re: nostalgia for old behaviour: graphics re-sizing
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
how to build pattern for a square matrix of reals?