Animate ListPlot of a table for Evolutionary Model

Hi,
I am currently working on a project to model a specific evolutionary scenario.  What I'm trying to do is animate a plot of a table with about 2000 generations of a recursion equation.  There are 7 parameters and I want to animate it so I can see how the plot changes as parameters change in real-time.  I can email anyone the file if they would like to take a look.  Thanks!