Re: Wolfram support website documents deleted
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98459] Re: Wolfram support website documents deleted
- From: AES <siegman at stanford.edu>
- Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 04:54:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Stanford University
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In article <grkge5$63d$1 at smc.vnet.net>, David Bailey <dave at removedbailey.co.uk> wrote: > I really worry that the WRI documentation team has become obsessed with > form over substance. With both the form and the substance seemingly driven more by some bizarre ideology than by utility.