Re: Re: Re: UNDO and Mathematica - how useless

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98461] Re: [mg98417] Re: [mg98357] Re: UNDO and Mathematica - how useless
  • From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 04:54:28 -0400 (EDT)

Ordinary saving the notebook keeps overwriting with the new version.  A
much better solution, in the absence of a more complete undo/redo
facility, would be DrMajorBob's "Bare Bones Backup" button or, for more
complete control, the backup facilities in David Riess' WorkLife FrameWork.

Murray Eisenberg                     murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Amherst, MA 01003-9305