Scrollbars on palettes, Os x.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98603] Scrollbars on palettes, Os x.
  • From: meitnik <meitnik at gmail.com>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 06:15:07 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have set a palette to WindowElements -> {"VerticalScrollBar",
"StatusArea"}. I have noticed the scrollbar fills nearly the whole
height of the window. I do have a number of controls to warrant
scrolling. Is this a bug, or do I need to set some value for the
scrollbar thumb size to become smaller in proportion to the window
contents??
Thank you