Re: Scrollbars on palettes, Os x.

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98657] Re: [mg98603] Scrollbars on palettes, Os x.
  • From: "David Park" <djmpark at comcast.net>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 05:01:44 -0400 (EDT)

In Windows at least, that's the way it is. The size of the scrollbar thumb
is in proportion to the size of the window contents shown. If almost all of
the contents are shown the thumb fills almost the whole edge, and if only a
small portion of the contents are visible the thumb is small.

David Park
djmpark at comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~djmpark/

From: meitnik [mailto:meitnik at gmail.com]

Hi,

I have set a palette to WindowElements -> {"VerticalScrollBar",
"StatusArea"}. I have noticed the scrollbar fills nearly the whole
height of the window. I do have a number of controls to warrant
scrolling. Is this a bug, or do I need to set some value for the
scrollbar thumb size to become smaller in proportion to the window
contents??
Thank you