Re: Any way to make help browser remember the last position?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98637] Re: Any way to make help browser remember the last position?
- From: jka <j_korthals_altes at yahoo.co.in>
- Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 04:58:06 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
I am very interested in what makes people mad. The Linux version of Mathematica 184.108.40.206 I use leaves the help browser in place as long as you don't close it. So an easy advise for your problem would be: don't close the help browser. If you want to hide using it, place an other window over it. sean_incali at yahoo.com wrote: > What bugs me, no, drives me mad, is the fact that, every time I press > F1 key to invoke the help or 'documentation center,' it goes straight > to the center of the screen instead of to the right like it did v4 and > 5. > > This started in v 6 except I didn't have much need for using v6. Now > that I have a need v7, I absolutely hate the fact that help browser > covers the open notebook and I have to move it manually. > > Is there a way to make it remember the last position? > > Sean >