Any way to make help browser remember the last position?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98621] Any way to make help browser remember the last position?
  • From: sean_incali at yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 06:18:48 -0400 (EDT)

What bugs me, no, drives me mad, is the fact that, every time I press
F1 key to invoke the help or 'documentation center,' it goes straight
to the center of the screen instead of to the right like it did v4 and
5.

This started in v 6 except I didn't have much need for using v6. Now
that I have a need v7, I absolutely hate the fact that help browser
covers the open notebook and I have to move it manually.

Is there a way to make it remember the last position?

Sean