Re: Been doing real-time measurements with Mathematica! (Wii Balance

Mathematica actually finds and reads quite a variety of controllers
automatically (probably through the standard Windows game controller
and HID APIs). This ranges from my son's gamepad to my tabletPC pen. I
think you shouldn't be looking for Mathematica drivers but for the
standard Windows drivers.

Cheers -- Sjoerd