Re: Importing a large image...
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98793] Re: Importing a large image...
- From: "sv07171024" <svh_oeuse at telenet.be>
- Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 04:55:11 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
"AES" <siegman at stanford.edu> wrote in message news:gs1nkf$7b5$1 at smc.vnet.net... > In article <gruq3c$12j$1 at smc.vnet.net>, > Szabolcs Horvát <szhorvat at gmail.com> wrote: > >> Naturally, Mathematica can't be good for any task. Sometimes you have >> to use other programs too :) > > That's not what certain other people (at least one of them named > Wolfram) are saying . . . right? > > <http://www.wolfram.com/broadcast/videos/?video=onesystem/onesystem> > Well, then he must have changed his mind since M5: "Although Mathematica does many things well, there are some things that are inevitable better done by external programs". :-) (The Mathematica Book, 5th edition, p.215)