Re: Abort/Interrupt doesn't work?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98813] Re: Abort/Interrupt doesn't work?
- From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 01:30:05 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
No, doesn't sound familiar. Although Abort doesn't always work quickly, it generally works well. Are you using the correct Alt key? On my PC only the left Alt key works in combination with the period. Cheers -- Sjoerd On Apr 19, 10:51 am, "sv07171024" <svh_oe... at telenet.be> wrote: > Alt+. and Alt+, don't seem to work (anymore?) in Mathematica 7 on my XP > machine. > > Interrupt, both from keyboard and Evaluation menu, is ignored. > Abort pops up the evaluation dialog, but aborting there throws an "unhand= led > win32 exception". > > Sounds familiar to anyone? > I already re-installed, to no avail.