Re: Mathematica documentation - for newest and older versions

Cool! Just in time for me ;-)
But when I compared the online help of a local version to these new
docs, I see some differences, good ones as far I can tell now.
It looks like a more classic narrative/descriptive approach is used.
Yeah.
And, WRI, thank for making the PDF free download. :-)

Andrew