Re: Mathematica documentation - for newest and older versions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98852] Re: Mathematica documentation - for newest and older versions
  • From: "Sjoerd C. de Vries" <sjoerd.c.devries at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:08:00 -0400 (EDT)

Options are always good, but actually I don't see how having a PDF
would be better than having the doc centre. For starters, if you
intend to read the PDF on your computer: the doc centre already has a
Virtual Book built-in and if you like it on paper: this PDF is so huge
that you're never going to print it (it's going to cost you at least
$150).

Cheers -- Sjoerd