Re: Any way to make help browser remember the last position?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98886] Re: Any way to make help browser remember the last position?
- From: sean_incali at yahoo.com
- Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2009 19:14:20 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ok. So following seems to work ok... Ian wrote me to my email but not to the mathgroup, so I decided to share it. ----- In V7.0 1.) Open the Options Inspector dialog 2.) Set the scope to Global 3.) In the tree, go to Global Options > Dialog Settings > Help Viewer Settings 4.) Set the Enabled option to True Ian ------ Now the problem is when you minimize the help window and press F1 to look up a function, what happens is that instead of restoring the 'size' it will go to the upper right position but stay in minimized size. What is the fix for that?