Re: Mathematica documentation - for newest and older versions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg98906] Re: [mg98797] Mathematica documentation - for newest and older versions
- From: Murray Eisenberg <murray at math.umass.edu>
- Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 05:10:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Mathematics & Statistics, Univ. of Mass./Amherst
- References: <200904200527.BAA00668@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: murray at math.umass.edu
A mere $370, more or less, for the complete set of printed documentation!
Bob F wrote:
> Now if only the PDF versions of the Documentation Center content for
> version 7.0 were done, life would be grand indeed!!!! (but they are
> are on their way the web site says -- see http://www.wolfram.com/learningcenter/tutorialcollection/
> to see what they are intending to have if you have not seen this
> before. It appears that you will be able to order hardcopies (for a
> fee) of all the 7.0 documentation as well as download free versions of
> the PDF files for each of the sections....
> Kudo's to Wolfram for providing these sorts of tools!!
Murray Eisenberg murray at math.umass.edu
Mathematics & Statistics Dept.
Lederle Graduate Research Tower phone 413 549-1020 (H)
University of Massachusetts 413 545-2859 (W)
710 North Pleasant Street fax 413 545-1801
Amherst, MA 01003-9305
Prev by Date:
Re: multiple plots
Next by Date:
Re: Alignment of Graphics Within Expressions
Previous by thread:
Mathematica documentation - for newest and older versions
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Mathematica documentation - for newest