fitting surface with Mathematica 6.0.3 and range of fitted values

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg98998] fitting surface with Mathematica 6.0.3 and range of fitted values
  • From: simonematool at gmail.com
  • Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 06:45:43 -0400 (EDT)

Dear All,
I'm trying to fit a surface with a Fit command and a 4th order
polynomial and I can get the fit and the model but then I try to
evaluate some data through the model and they are out of the range of
the original data,
I have looked around but I could not find an option to pass into Fit
command to keep the fitted values in the range of the possible cases
thanks a lot for your help!!!
Best Regards to All,
Simone